Master Electronics has an exciting career opportunity for a SEO/SEM Manager that will report to the Vice President of e-Business and IT. Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Master Electronics is a leading authorized distributor of electronic components dedicated to stocking breadth of part numbers. Founded in 1967, Master Electronics has been supplying top quality components for industrial, military, medical, aerospace and consumer applications. Master is franchised for over 250 suppliers and stocks over 350,000 unique parts, including world-class brands such as ebm-papst, Honeywell, ITT Cannon, Omron Electronics, Panasonic, and TE Connectivity.
This position has become available in our Santa Monica, CA, office in conjunction with the company’s growth and the need to increase and improve the effectiveness of our web presence. Do you enjoy creating ideas for change and watching how the work gets done from these ideas? If so, this position is ideal for an individual whose desire is to understand and recommend new internet marketing techniques and e-commerce strategies.
Provides SEM analysis and optimization.
Provides SEO analysis and optimization
Ensures paid search supports key SEO initiatives.
Devises strategies to increase traffic through web content optimization.
Performs continuous SEO and SEM tactical optimization based on reporting and results
Produces ongoing reporting on site traffic and engagement, and on key initiatives that includes competitive landscape, KPIs, and identify growth opportunities via PPC, SEO and retargeting.
Identifies and analyzes metrics, keyword research and ranking, competitive market analysis, website analysis, and implementation of search best practices.
Partners with an external agency to create, implement, and optimize search campaigns across multiple search engines and brands.
Tests, assesses, and makes suggestions in the paid search program to grow traffic and conversion rates.
Creates and/or manages ad copies, keywords, bids and landing pages.
Conducts keyword researches and provides analysis and recommendations.
Stays informed of current search engine and CSE behaviors, news and strategies as they relate to reporting key developments to the other internal team members.
Ensures proper business intelligence (analytics, KPI's analysis and reporting) are applied and performs ROI analysis.
Recognizes the importance of social content, social triggers and socialization of content and brands
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
· 3+ years of work related SEO/SEM experience
· Knowledge of digital media channels: (1) paid search and data feeds and (2) background in consumer acquisition strategies both online and offline
· Experience with trackable high-volume acquisition and campaigns online
· Experience or Proficient with MS excel, MS Access and other standard office productivity tools (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Knowledge of social media advertising and online display advertising through paid search networks (Google, Yahoo, Bing) and other ad networks
· Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and new projects simultaneously
· Possess analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
· Team-oriented operating style with effective interpersonal skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Master’s degree from an accredited university
· Experience using SEO tools like Google Webmaster Tools, SEM Rush, etc
· Prior agency relationship management experience
· Experience with paid search management tools such as Atlas, Marin or Acquisio.
· Understanding of web analytics and web analytics tools such as Omniture, Coremetrics, Google Analytics or Webtrends